Visa Process Canada
About Student visa requirement for Indian students:
In Canada, a student visa is known as a Study Permit. To lodge your visa application you will need to provide the documents outlined in the checklist we provide you.
Just like your admission application, We will keep you updated as to the progress of your application and take the hard work out of tracking your application by keeping in contact with the visa office on your behalf.
To study in Canada, International Students have to apply for a study permit. Before applying for a study permit, students must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada.
Document Checklist to file for Study Permit
- Application form (2 passport size photographs affixed)
- Personal Information form
- Student Questionnaire Form
- Letter of acceptance from Canadian Educational Institutions
- Use of a representative form
- Copy of Certificat d'acceptation du Québec – CAQ (for Québec bound students)
- IELTS / TOEFL score card (taken within last 24 months and overall score not less than 6.0)
- Copy of most recent degree with mark sheets
- Other educational degrees
- Financial Documents (Funds to be shown: Tuition + living cost for minimum first year study period)
For Details Please Contact Our Staff At: firstname.lastname@example.org